2013-03-20 at

Memory

Uptown SBUX. 5.5 years ago I sat here with a laptop helping a startup. Now, doing the same with another. It feels the same.

Over years, we change our memories by thinking about them. The more I think about my past, the less I trust my memory.

Shit. Wednesday is pasar malam of death night. Going to eat and work in Bangsar till late. McDonalding in Bangsar... with decent music, and a view... cleaning code... again...

Missing my baby tonight. Will make do with the editor...

MAYBANK2U further disabled keyboard form submissions?!

The next day: Uploaded a bunch of old studies while I was at it... finally becoming a proper GitHubber.

The day after: Sent car to get the starter changed. Biked out to ATM. Wonder if there's a metal shop nearby.

No comments :

Post a Comment