2013-04-13 at

Places in life

Some folks are 30 and they feel that they won't be able to retire in 10 years. I'm 30 and I feel like I've been retired for 10 years...



Seems like these days, my life consists of muttering "come on code, work! and "come on cafe, renovate!" Web frameworks... I lie... it's not like building a house. It's like building a house factory. -_- Mixing let-ins and wheres is a bitch #haskell

It's not that hard to love anyone else, but love's such a low priority in my life, that I haven't had time to love any other, but her. Tragically unromantic poetry, much. lol

Wahai BN cybertroopers... thanks for the follow. Sunday. To feed? To forage? To f... ?

Being in conservative mode - paid off credit card debt, instead of investing cash in anything anywhere.

Sometimes, I wonder if I have nothing to say to people. Then I feel lonely. Then, I tell myself to suck it up and get back to work :P

No comments :

Post a Comment