2013-05-09 at

Jokers

Nobody panics when things go "according to plan." Even if the plan is horrifying! If, tomorrow, I tell the press that, like, we've kicked out the dictators, or new ministers are embezzling money, nobody panics, because it's all "part of the plan." But when I say that fraud is happening, well then everyone loses their minds!
And the clincher.
Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It's fair!
Here's the plan. Grab breakfast. Truck to KL. Refresh my understanding of local people. Read a lot of Sprudge.

Discovered the ability to save to a personal library in Google Books. Yay.

Packing up for the day. At least, from KL. Will probably continue reading back home.
Customer service with low-skill customers basically means you can't expose any mistakes to them. They get very confused.
A practiced reader allows all external senses to be ignored while reading progresses. Otherwise, full study of the text is impossible.
When you're young, the world is like a wardrobe. Your life is like a suitcase, you must figure out what to leave behind.

Every time I meet a new kitchen device, my mental immune system imagines how badly I could be tortured with it. Sucks to be me.

Anyone assuming that an ad service uses anything less than every keystroke and pixel to generate viewer metadata, is a fucking retard.

No comments :

Post a Comment