2013-09-23 at

I Live in Kuala Lumpur

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I am now a resident of inner-city Kuala Lumpur.

Boring-ish day at work. Cleaned some drains, cleaned some floors, painted some pipes, entertained some visitors, and watched boss debug customised pieces of furniture. Otherwise has superficial but lengthy conversations with two women on a dating site, and I'm just glad that the likes of them still talk to me, or at least, some digital representation of me... whee. Overnighting at the construction site again. Legal training in twelve hours. Trying to update my installation of Haskell Platform and get some old software working, meanwhile.

Fuck. Code still works. It seems I have simply forgotten how to use the Haskell programming environment. :P Damn niche platforms...
Once, I was partially motivated to rent/buy my own place because a girlfriend was uncomfortable visiting a shared residence. 2.5 years later, I'm still waiting for the transaction to go through - EPF financing depends on application for a Facilities Agreement, and application for a Facilities Agreement depends on cash deposit to the tune of whatever I need financed by EPF (ho ho ho)... life truly provides just enough entertainment to make it worth living...
The fun part: mozzies and a roach as bedfellows. The not-so-fun part: waiting for project to get on the road. Zzz.

No comments :

Post a Comment