2013-10-01 at

Milk Art Training

After I learn how to do traditional clean-line latte art I am going to have so much fun telling people how much I prefer dirty marble.
Latte bandung, anyone?

Replacing espresso with a coloured liquid works - food colouring is ideal, but coloured syrups led to the discovery of gimmicky coloured art drinks that could actually be served at a milk bar. I can't wait to drop three colours into a pot of foamed milk, then do a drawing on espresso, someday. It'll never sell at this client's cafe though. ;)

Detergent instead of milk?

After an hour of testing, a few days ago, I learnt that detergent has a lower surface tension than the ideal milk foam. Means big bubbles are harder to break via stomping the jug on the table. More testing required.

No comments :

Post a Comment