2013-12-12 at

Depression?

To-date I haven't figured out if I'm permanently depressed, and fine with it, or not. Which means, I'm probably not. I guess that makes me cynical, as someone pointed out when we all first met in 1999. Little time for losers.
Three rules for competitive success: work more, whine less, and don't hang around with people who don't follow the first two rules.

But none of this matters, if you don't really care for competition.

:)
0615 first alarm of the day;
0900 actually get up;
1030 arrive office; study;
1500 shift starts;
0015 last customer leaves;
0100 leave office;
0130 arrive home;
0149 need to shower and hit target bedtime of 0200... rinse and repeat! :)

This is the good life.
Curating low emotional volatility is good and healthy, but on the down-side, you have little context with which to empathise with folks who have high emo-vol.

One way to go about almost never having a bad day is to set low expectations. But that doesn't get you any fans from the crowd with high expectations. I suppose the hack-around is to give as much face as you can afford to, and then to just give up.

Perhaps I need to have more of my days ruined. More math required.

:)

No comments :

Post a Comment