2013-12-10 at

Routining

0645 is the latest to leave home on weekdays.

0100 is the latest to leave work on weekends.

All shifts/changes occur within these limits.

Long-term abstraction demands a routine of sleeping 0200-0615, supported by scattered napping.

Let's try this out.
Bodies. The trivial meat that moves our minds from place to place in a space defined in common. Some people only see their bodies. Today I find myself removing inhibitions on imagination, so that recently read texts are cycled through the conscious portion of my mind, in aural and visual modalities, quicker - the right way to study new topics.
Friends: delete.
Family: delete.
Focus on ops.
Repeat.

1am. An hour from scheduled bed time. But I think I'll grab the extra sleep while I can!

No comments :

Post a Comment