2014-01-11 at

Customer Service

Work never ceases to amuse me. Some people care about their customers. Others merely engage in commercial interactions where making someone feel at home is a matter of pressing all their social buttons - feeding them, smiling with them, smysing with them, counselling them, removing their guards, breaking down their paranoia, giving them something to believe in... all for a few bucks, and change. Change - what a loaded morpheme. In any event, I've often said that the only pets I keep are human. I guess I genuinely like people in the same way that some of my colleagues like kittens. :)
Services delivered. No further value obtainable today. Need to be stricter about clocking out on time. Unit returning to base, hello traffic. Ready to launder.

No comments :

Post a Comment