2014-02-15 at

Death Threats

Extension, matrix exponents, sections and retractions... trying not to stress out. Going home. To bed. Looking forward to a productive day of work in the morning.

//

(Whatsapped) Death threats in the wee hours of the morning. Dum dee dum. Just another aspect of work with this crew, that I've grown accustomed to.

Who knows, but I hope people are merely joking. Where I come from (in the grand scheme of things), joking about killing just puts everyone in the room on killing guard - on guard to the point of being prepared to use lethal force in self-defense.

I guess that one only jokes about killing people, if one has no actual preparation to do so. But I have had the opportunity to kill in self-defense, with my bare hands, and I had decided at the time to abstain. Perhaps if I had killed the first guy, the other three guys would have jointly killed me afterwards. Who knows. I got away that time, less a few segments of a finger, and with a small fracture on my head, cowering behind a few tears and a crippled voice, designed to maximise my chances of survival.

Who knows whom would have won the fight. But I chose not to begin it, by merely shoving aside the first guy.

Who knows.

:(

//

Up for a shift. Not much sleep down. Will try not to break anything.

No comments :

Post a Comment