2014-05-29 at

#yesAllWomen

Struggling to find ways to use #yesAllMen tastefully, in a joke. Seriously - because I care about weird shit like that.
Eh? Sorry, I can't tell the cryers from the strong. Live in fear of being hurt all the time. #YesAllMen ehehe.



Meanwhile I'm just reminded that the issue is:
- I can agree on opposition to violence
- I can't seem to agree on making gender stereotypes an issue... for example, let's assume it's fact that men are responsible for most of the violence committed on earth; so now explain to me, what the fuck that has to do with me if I'm not a perpetrator of said violence... regardless of my gender
- QED: #yesAllWomen can go fuck themselves, it doesn't make me angry, in fact i'll be over here following my own advice ;P

No comments :

Post a Comment