2014-07-03 at

#generalistForHire #tisTheSeason

Thanks for the opportunity to interview. I'm not sure I have your email, so I'll briefly follow up here.

1) Do feel free to consider the company's major pain points, and to throw me where there is greatest need.

2) High cash compensation is much appreciated, but not necessary. I don't mind learning certain tech skills instead, like the dev-ops stuff.

3) Perhaps there is a whitelist of things your company wants to do, or a blacklist of things to fix, which no one has time for. I can work on managing those hands-on. The things on this list might involve ops efficiencies, growth opportunities, or gooey ephemeral stuff like "each employee's role 6 months from now". I'm comfy with all that.

Cheers. Happy to meet other folks and talk more if there's interest.

No comments :

Post a Comment