2014-07-26 at

Post Job Interviews

(Also during the first vaca in 18 months.)

"What are your vices?"

Women. And it's gotten to a point where I don't mind saying it in front of... women.

"Commercial sex?"

Not yet. Laws in this country are grey on that. Sometimes I get a girlfriend. But that rarely happens... seeing as how I spend most of my time at work, which hasn't paid very well of late. Most girls need either time, or money, and I have neither... so unless it's a great fit, it's not going to happen right now.

"Girlfriends aren't vices."

They could be. For example, if work is of paramount importance. Usually I only have time to go looking in between jobs.

"Like right now?"

Yeah, in the next week I could completely screw myself over for the next six months. Haha.

No comments :

Post a Comment