2014-08-01 at

A Light Friday Night

So, it's been a quiet week. I've actually had the space to "go out," for coffee on a Friday night. Partly, this degree of freedom was purchased through a huge rise in rental opex. Before that, I went shopping and bought a laundry basket. Tomorrow, I must do laundry, while draughting some slides to pitch for a job in machine learning. At some point over the weekend, I must spend some time improving my ability to deploys some tools we will use on the current project. A modicum of responsibility, many opportunities to contribute to other people's well-being, a luxurious degree of freedom (by global standards), and no sulky bitches to entertain... for now, blessings counted. A good day to die. Still nailin the KPIs. So off then, to find some dinner. Rinse, and repeat.

No comments :

Post a Comment