2014-12-07 at

Recruiting Engineers for Ad Agency Folks

The company I work at is owned and run by folks from the advertising agency. We are building web-based businesses that do not relate to advertising and marketing services as a business model. However, engineers who I approach for recruitment are apprehensive, about the "advertising agency" brand of the people here. We discuss this extensively both internally and externally. On we go.

Today, in crystal balls. Four easy ways for this to end:

1) continuous nerdery (organisational developmental)
2) continuous nerdery (mechanical)
3) terminal under-delivery (technical)
4) terminal under-delivery (commercial)

Everyone wants to know how long I'm hanging around, and why I'm here in the first place.

I guess it's just a very nerdy take on Jackass (tm).

No comments :

Post a Comment