2016-03-18 at

Student Interviews

At today's interview taken from a student:
- no, I am not passionate about coffee
- no, I do not encourage wannabe entrepreneurs to follow their passions
- no, I do no encourage aspirants to "just do it," whatever "it," happens to be
- nevertheless
-- it is an interesting problem to attempt to bring down the cost of specialty coffee, via process control and automation
-- if there is one piece of advice to be given to aspirants, it is that they should plan and execute meticulously on-plan, even if they hate it
-- anyone who isn't training on a daily basis can expect to become uncompetitive
-- one who gambles on capital (cash, time, etc.) should be aware of their risk tolerence and stop-loss limits: in my case, outside of my job as a manager, I have been trained to tolerate total and complete obliteration :)

No comments :

Post a Comment