2016-07-20 at

Yawn 7

(Ne, Ti, Fe, Si) types find (Ni, Te, Fi, Se) types to be lacking in self-knowledge, as the Ni type is viewed by the Si type as being incompletely analytical about the Ni type's own psyche. Whereas the Ni type is typically subject to the intuition that oneself is irrefutably complex, and anyone who perceives themselves to be internally transparent (the Si type) is a simpleton.

/

Increased protein intake is definitely helping to increase rate of repairs during sleep. Let's see how far we can push this before the next fasting cycle.

/


Knowing that they're happy, makes me worry less. It applies to lovers, staff, and customers, alike. But ultimately, worry is a role to play, and all roles must be designed to be disposable.

/

Nap time :p

/

¥

/


Cajole, cajole, poke, poke, chores, observations, data collection, listening to stakeholder concerns, change software configuration, write clearer directions, propose contingency plans, take a nap.

/

Down to one department on fire. But it's a mix of old and new fires now. Lol. Standby team7...

/

Breakfast, and sleep, I think.

/

AWDY, no? BRB, OTW.

/

I always forget before sleep, to scroll through my muscles from head to toe, and to disengage the conscious part of my brain from them. And then if I forget to do it closer to getting out of bed, it leads to all kinds of knots. I have not been as careful about managing my nervous system as I did when I was a student. Such is business.

/

No comments :

Post a Comment