2013-02-25 at

Good signs

Fine tuning required? No problem. Spent all day at a specialty coffee shop... working on our grandstanding documents.

Doneeeee with today's proposal hacking. Back to Haskell hacking! 50km round trip to Bangsar; 70km to Kota Damansara; I need to find a budget hotel soon.

Got home and washed up. 0345 hours. Made myself add at least one functional transformation to the web framework I am working on. Right. Better than nothing. Off to bed!

Didn't sleep much. So after a quick snooze, tried out the armchair as the sun rose. Apparently, an automatic rice cooker makes a light toast!

At TTDI again... 30 clicks from home, twice in the same waking day. Whyyyy. Lol. Camping out with the lappy in DU; trying to be productive while traffic clears over the next couple of hours.

We got a lot of stuff done today.

PJ traffic deadlocks. Parking my car, turning off the engine, turning up the Bach, and taking a nap. Home. Washed. By the balcony. Reading for work. Computing for fun. Wondering if I'm depressed from undersleep, or underachievement.

Done with my minimum "one new software functionality," for the day. Going to sleep.

No comments :

Post a Comment