2013-06-26 at

Beings of a Certain Mindset

As sure as I am that I could make a machine that fully empathises, "gets," and communicates with the "magical," essence of emotionally self-absorbed people, I am likewise sure that it would not simultaneously be able to design itself. So, while I have yet to make such a machine, I must desist from attempts to empathise with emotionally self-absorbed people.

Of course, at a later point we could pair that mechanical state of mind, with another mechanical state of mind that is adapted for designing minds. We could even refer to the whole as a single mind, however at that latter point the whole mind would not be in full empathy with objects of consciousness which we may describe as emotionally self-absorbed people - only its first part would be.

So, my work, and certain lovers are mutually exclusive. By the laws of the universe, whether we call it logic, magic, or fate.

No comments :

Post a Comment