2013-12-04 at

Sense of Time

Sometimes, but not often enough, I wonder if the mental conditioning and learnings that I acquire are worth the time that I spend on acquiring them.

Having worked on my current personal projects exclusively for some 13 years, setting out timeframes of 10 to 20 years for projects no longer seems intimidating.

Setting aside 25 to 30 years remains on the boundary of scary. :) But that still doesn't tell me if any of it is worth the opportunity cost. But that's life, I suppose.
Circadian kinda off due to shift changes :P

Thinking of hitting the office at 7am to study.

LOL
Update: the following week's math leads me to non-Euclidian geometries. Geometry geometry geometry o_o ; how about some sanity instead? Ah, coffee... something actually sensible. :p

No comments :

Post a Comment