2016-01-11 at

Backstabbing?

Here's one for the record books.

This past weekend, I had the sinister pleasure of observing two unnamed individuals display their grievances in comments on my Facebook wall.

We had an unusual incident at the cafe: some customers had been hogging space in an unusual fashion. They were informed that they should make new purchase of food or beverage. One reacted belligerently. Then I recorded an anonymised, prosaic, account of the events that transpired,  and added them to our training manual. Then I copied the account to my Facebook wall.

And then, one of the customers named himself! And then, another. One of them said something about being backstabbed. But this clearly appears to have been a case of their shooting themselves in the foot...

No comments :

Post a Comment