2016-02-27 at

Weathered Emotions

At the end of the day, all your emotional experiences "original," as they may be are as objectively significant as the daily variation in the weather on our planet. Do you want to spend your life dwelling on these? Most people do. Some do not.

I have a map in my head of most of the sensations from my body ... heat, pressure, pain, sound, sight etc. are monitored at the time of their stimulus and mapped to a spatial model... emotional reactions are monitored as well and I am trained to have minimal reaction to more external stimulus than the mod person I know. For better or for worse... I have decided not to care about some of the things which many people plan their lives around. We all plan our lives around different things :)

No comments :

Post a Comment