2024-06-21 at

Wealth Services

Rich people don't need to obsess about making money. They only need to hire people who do. Class-climbers with such inclinations are well-suited to such professions. That's why banking, law, and management consulting are the apex of professional services. It is delusional however, to think of such professions as rich - they are hands. 

As I make a pot of rice for the first meal of the day, I think about my "filthy" richness of time - some have told me it is enviable. Others who do not like the price I have paid, say it is nothing worth aspiring to. The next thought that comes to mind : as it is often said, you can date "ugly", "stupid", "lazy", "busy", or "sickly" ... only two of those are generally not fixable with money, and between the unfixables, one is simply a variety of the other.

No comments :

Post a Comment