2021-07-20 at

Personal Branding : Marketing Communications

Recently, my introverted friend has been labelling me an attention-seeker. I suppose there are a couple of angles from which to digest this. 

-

Mainly I am concerned with transparency of presentation. So once something has been put on the table ... for example, once someone has stepped onto the street ... I hope to understand everything about that person. Accordingly, I present myself completely, and clearly, in public.

If I expected to have privacy, I would not go out in public. Those of you who do, you are fools.

-

On the other hand, my own hobbies require a lot of reading, drafting, and redrafting, often requiring no input from others over long periods of time, because my own pace is very slow. So when I am really busy on my own work (which is rarely, except when I am well-financed), I am usually absent from the public sphere.

But usually I am not well-financed. So in order to seek funding, or when I perform social work in general, I do insert myself completely into the public sphere.

Look, here I am.


No comments :

Post a Comment