2024-03-17 at

Ethanol and Feelings

20g of 80 proof spirits is ...

( 20g / ( 0.6ml * 1g/ml + 0.4ml * 0.789g/ml ) / 10 ml ) ~> 0.87 standard drinks, a therapeutic dose of ethanol ...

which, releases some of the brain's store of dopamine, thereby increasing engagement with goal-oriented tasks  ... 

which some might call, a pre-game.

Does it stimulate "feelings"? That's going to depend on how we define ... "feelings". I think most people's feelings are wasted on other people. People often wish I engaged more with my feelings about people, but I prefer to reserve my feelings for work, or in commonspeak ... I would prefer to reserve my feelings for things which enable me to make more money.

Financial investment involves both conscious and subconscious data processes. Sometimes to access the results of subconscious processes, ah, isn't that what we call feeling ... a therapeutic drink has specific functions.

No comments :

Post a Comment