2019-12-13 at

Comment: on the Calibration of Discipline

I don't baby my staff. Even when I think that I don't, people tell me I'm too nice. Constant challenge, really. Better to get rid of weakness in the organisation before it poisons the well. Depending on the population poison is really just defined as whatever stands to kill whomever remains. Game on, mate!

Attempt to rewrite that in 'English' upon request:
I prefer not to be too nice, but I am too nice from time to time. The traits we want to remove from an organisation in any iteration N, are the traits which would reduce the efficacy of the remaining individuals in iteration N+1.
Second attempt to rewrite that in 'English' upon request:
Perhaps if it's easier to remember, you can just remember 'Jerng's a cunt' and I think we would agree!
On the word choice: well, in the questioner's initial question... I was being asked how much of a 'cunt' I'd want to be... no offense intended to women (or other cunt-owners) in general. The questioner appeared to identify as male.

In general, speech is neutral. The risk of speaking any word always includes that death may befall someone, whether it is the listener, or someone else, such as the speaker.

No comments :

Post a Comment