2020-05-27 at

Replacing HTTP/HTML, and Tunnelling the Replacement Over HTTP/HTML

as an ode to how much I hate doing web development
That's it. I'm fucking pissed. (Not more than usual - but today, I have a special announcement.) I am now putting on my to-do list a rewrite of the protocol set { HTML, CSS, HTTP } and to demonstrate how to implement a simpler but fully-featured replacement ... and who cares if it's not broadly adopted ... I'll just have to show how it's going to be more performant even if we tunnel it through the old protocol set ... !

"What's wrong with HTTP/2?"

I'll own up to being a plebe and I'm only concerned with the application layer. (Just read up on HTTP2 briefly - looks like HTTP2 leaves the application layer pretty much the same.) I'm looking to deconstruct all of METHODS, HEADERS, maybe a good chunk of the boilerplate that we call markup ... and just regularise it to a flat single dimensional format. LOL

No comments :

Post a Comment