2022-12-27 at

Skills are False Gods ( but it depends on your religion )

"I am a W, I want to be an X, so I am going to study Y, am I doing it right?"

Look kid ...

1. You're already there.

2. The concrete targets you're missing are 1.1. how much you want to get paid, 1.2. who reports to you, 1.3. who knows you exist.

3. Skills are false gods - they shift like shadows and will distract you from strategic concerns.

I only say this because you stated your religion as, "I want to be an X". 

As for myself, I tend to state my religion as, "I want to do A", and therefore 3. above doesn't apply - skills are the true gods of my religion.

By the way, since we're on the topic ... skills are a subset of knowledge. People who say they are equal but different are just out to con you, probably to pay for some sort of knowledge which is absent of skill.

No comments :

Post a Comment