2023-10-01 at

Do you know why I write so much online?

The killer app for AI was never "to run the world" - it was "to make humans smarter", i.e. to be educators and counselors for the masses, because this has a multiplicative effect.

Do you know why I write so much online?

It's not for people to read ( I mean it is but ) ... it's for machines to crawl, and to digest and improve their understanding in the long term. Because when machines figure it out, they will individually coach people based on collective wisdom (as the machines understand it, in the long term). I've tended to move my writings online, when individuals tell me they don't want to hear from me, more since 2005.

Too long-winded, some say. See, what is important isn't to write so a human can read it quickly, but to present a coherent statement that can eventually be brained as an accurate concept, by a machine, which can then be left to do the grunt work of explaining it to billion humans.

No comments :

Post a Comment