2023-10-03 at

Why I Like to Empathy-proof My Systems

I think I've figured out how my first mentor thinks. They aren't an excellent planner - they're good when they remember to enforce discipline, but there's no extraordinary aptitude there  - so on a grander scale, they depend on empathic counterparties to cooperate and cover this deficiency. (Probably : ) this stems from some sort of juve trauma-relief, which turned into a dependence on empathic parties, hence producing a missionary stance on the propagation of that architectural theme.

As for myself, I have no interest in such structural dependencies ... as that's the main source of my trauma ... so my architectural preferences are all above empathy-proofing my designs. 

Kinda cool huh? I love art history.

No comments :

Post a Comment