2020-09-29 at

Thousandaire, onanist, playboy, philanthropist.

I had a biblical education as a kid. I always thought Solomon was cool because he was smart. I wanted to be smart like Solomon, but I didn't really care for the money or hoes. Then I grew up and I still didn't really care for the money or hoes, but I also realised that being smart came with a bunch of conveniences. You get to CHOOSE if you have, or don't have, money and hoes. 

Let me postscript this inane bio with metanote on hoes. I think there's absolutely nothing derogatory about calling a woman a ho, just like there's nothing necessarily bad about calling her a bitch. I absolutely love women. I worship them like they're idols and I love'em all, whatever you tell me about saying so. So, my hoes, my bitches, my friends, my ladies, my loved ones, my people, be lovely, be good, be fierce, be wonderful, crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their ho-bros. I do so love you. And I don't care if you don't want me to talk this way, even if you believe it means I love you less.

Mandatory postpostscript: I am also not condoning, nor do I practice the pull-out method for birth-control. I tried it once years and years ago and failed miserably, of course! (Mea culpa, it was my second time, I thoroughly failed her.) But I also hate being referred to as a genius because it's a word used by people who simply don't know any better, such that it carries limited meaning to me. This is about the word-choice of Onanist. I'm merely referring to intellectual masturbation.


No comments :

Post a Comment