2024-01-12 at

the aesthetic motivation of technicians

I find that most people have bad taste. That is why I avoid doing work based on their tastes. I am sure the feeling is mutual, and that's fair.

I don't do technical work "because I like technical stuff more than taste-oriented stuff".

I do technical work "because I don't like spending my time arguing with people about their tastes".

Technical work is also higher value for money, because the economy as a whole has more people wanting to argue about tastes, than people trying to avoid arguing about tastes. 

Technical work also gives me the skills to implement my own tastes, without having to argue with other people about tastes.

In the end, it is not because I like technical work per se.

I just don't like telling you, that you have poor taste.

No comments :

Post a Comment