2023-12-30 at

Time quality management - in social relationships

Anyone looking for quality time with me, is probably not going to find it by booking in advance. The nature of my prioritisation is that individual relationships will generally be on a lower rung than my other interests, so interruptions will occur. The only way to get guaranteed focus from me is by chance - you happen to have found me, or I informed you that I have no other business at the moment. And you get me for the moment. I can throw up schedules for people, but that isn't going to change my overall priority rubrick - unless I contract a period of time as an explicit top priority, it is probably going to be overridden if higher priorities turn up. That being said, I think I've managed to fully deliver on the time blocks of my appointments in December. There were a lot of social commitments. I have been planning to turn up for everything I signed up for. I may not be thinking about them keenly, but I will be present.

No comments :

Post a Comment