2024-08-16 at

is it the end of an epoch? small business interest

I began a study of microenterprises in 2007, after some time in banking and consulting environments. I worked with maybe a dozen companies, including three zero-to-one situations : a training company, an online social network, and a cafe. After that I integrated all those experiences in equal parts, and ran a zero-to-one, of my own, which shuttered in 2020 - then I spent two years in middle-management and executive coaching at two separate employers concurrently.

Then it was time to do housekeeping of messes accumulated over the years. 2007 to 2024 has been 17 years. Perhaps it is time to throttle my study of small companies, and to spend some time studying bigger ones. There are many things to do in the world of the small, but I don't suppose I am immediately equipped (incentivised) to help them.

No comments :

Post a Comment