2024-09-28 at

Exercise

I miss fighting. It's one of the few things I talk about probably because it's just not healthy, even if it's fun.

I never did drugs, besides keeping friends company. Passive entertainment tends to bore me, I suppose. sex, sure, but you actually have to like the other fellow. Fighting? Well you actually have to not mind destroying the other fellow. I don't meet many people I like, so I don't fuck around too much.

I was just talking with a pal about how I don't care much for people who pay fees or buy special equipment for non-competitive exercise. It's a social thing, after all, or a game. The exercise component is rarely appreciated as a thing in itself. I suppose the market leans towards cocktails, or neat shots, under different conditions.

I do miss fighting, though, it does keep one awake. Not too boring.

No comments :

Post a Comment