2024-09-25 at

What I Have Always Thought About Children

When I had staff, I used to tell people that my staff were my children.

  • 1. The future is not presently known.
  • 2. It is of zero value to forecast that any individual's genome is of special civilisational consequence.
  • 3. The only reason for any individual to volunteer their own genome to civilisation in general, is ... neurotic to that individual itself. People have kids mainly for themselves.
  • 4. If you want to contribute to civilisation, it is much more concrete to engage in human development activities, regardless of whose genomes the developed humans carry.
  • 5. Every individual decides on their neurotic optimisation : develop civilisation in general via genome-agnostic contributions vs . develop the survival of their own individual genome.

No comments :

Post a Comment