2024-08-29 at

Public Life

I have many introverted friends who don't understand the concept, "the general public is my main social circle". Understandably, they say my public communications are attention seeking behaviour - but all communication is by definition attention seeking, as communication and control are two linguistic sides of the same objective coin. What introverts do is, they prioritise an inner-circle over the masses, and rarely encounter someone who prioritises the masses over an inner-circle, and that is bonkers to them. Sure. There's wiggle room to argue that I haven't found an inner-circle, but I am after all 41, and I could have told you the same when I was sixteen. So clearly this is just what I found most valuable in life. People, on average, are fascinating, but individually they can be boring cunts.

No comments :

Post a Comment