2024-10-18 at

Work makes Food better

Food at meetings can be quite a distraction. In my own life, the purpose of food is to get work done. I prefer to minimise time spent eating. I also prefer to minimise the cost of eating. While eating, it is good to minimise unnecessary distractions, and that is the main reason I study cooking ... to minimise the displeasure of having to process crap. Food is crap, when it is difficult to eat, reflective of poor intelligence ( sign of imminent fools ), or otherwise distracting from work. While eating, it is good to get work done ... and that is the value of meetings over food. "Work makes food better", not "food makes work better".

But many people are not like that - they actually eat for fun. I think this is a mark of dumbness and lack of more important things to do in life. So many meetings I have attended, are highly distracted.

No comments :

Post a Comment