2020-07-07 at

Morning Meditations

Breakfast: Retiring before graduation was a decision with interesting outcomes. I anticipated to receive very little, but as luck would have it many opportunities have availed themselves, as would befall the average person who wonks away at things while enforcing the discipline of avoiding predictable outcomes whenever it is affordable. Today I am a little light headed, and taking stock of recent privileges collected over the past day. I think with regards to society I still focus more in tactical victories, as there is nothing I seek strategically which I do not already have. I retain my strategy of generally not allowing myself to be motivated by the opinions of what other people think is good or bad. On to the next day already.
|
Probably spent about two hours in total breaking into my own rooms because the locks lack keys. Thinking of changing the locks. I should rethink my priorities ;)
|
Lol: two days ago the bathroom (easier, plastic card will do); today the front door (kick in, after multiple other attempts).
|
After that: Showered, burritoed myself, and had a good think about who I associate with and whether I'm making investments aligned with my long term strat.
|
The snoozetation presents me with the thought that many of my recent inconveniences continue to be due to my association with individuals who believe in retaining attachments to other people: some encounter trauma when they are unable to detach their thoughts from individuals, such as family or lovers; others enjoy the material benefits of creating intricate illusions between numerous other parties. All of them are afraid of disillusionment, either in themselves, or in their societies. Whereas disillusionment is one of my core strategies for profit. So, I think this is something I must keep in mind more, as I diversify my portfolio of associations to continuously include people who are unlike myself.

No comments :

Post a Comment