2016-04-16 at

B-Team

We aggressively deprioritise the retention of people:

  • who don't tolerate other people whom they don't like, or
  • who develop hate for individuals (which is different from hate for the behaviour of the individuals).

I like to bet on cohesive but larger teams of B-types over a small and antisocial team of A-types. And I say that as a B who's used to working alone (perhaps one who regularly pretends to be an A for fucks sake, every so often).

That being said, the A/B dichotomy is one of the dumbest paradigms in the field of personality theory - but you do know where it comes from - the A-types are ones who are easily stressed (regardless of performance), and the B-types just be chill tongue emoticon

//

In another conversation on whether I just turn off my emotions and feelings at work, like a "banker,":
I treat commerce in general as filth. Because I think most people are tasteless dumbfucks. It doesn't really matter if I don't make money. It's just a point of view. So in commerce, I suspend that belief, and it makes it possible for me to engage in commercial activites without giggling incessantly.

All activities are filthy. Some people try to make money to get around it. I prefer to believe that it'll probably be as gnarly either way.

No comments :

Post a Comment