2023-05-16 at

The mathematics of veracity \ episitemic statistics

Good morning. One of the three things I am studying in this period if life is commercial intuition. Let's how intuition works.

Subconscious conditioning : say, it takes R conscious reviews of a situation, S, to form a measured subconscious comprehension, C, of S. If R occurs over period, P, then C will tend to be valid for different future multiples, M, of P, based on the size of R. 

Thin-slicing skews the curve of R vs. M, or does it? When P is very small, thin-slicing is to raise R to a large number, resulting in a larger M.

Related : you can apply these patterns in the engineering of AIs also. For myself, I have rarely worked on AI, because I remain dissatisfied with my understanding of human intelligence. And I think any studies of HI will be applicable to AI, should the need ever arise for me to work on AI.

No comments :

Post a Comment