2023-11-21 at

Preferences : Instinct vs Policy

It's a bit annoying when people tell me I am trying to appear as if I do not care for things. It's already established that I say I care about a lot of things ... but that's like being able to appreciate all sweet food. I don't want to appreciate sweet food, so I have operational CONTROLS as a matter of policy, to remove sweets.

"Not caring is the policy - of course I care ... it's just my political position to not care :P"
"I thought it was pretty clear"
"Basically if I have to go to war for it ... I will have a strategy that is expressed as a political position"
"You can love someone and still believe the world will be better without them, so you kill them"
":)"
"That's just how it is"
"Do you find this conversation enlightening?"
"Like you learnt more about me?"

No comments :

Post a Comment