Since I have no racial-anti-preference, I figured I'd drop one too. I too, speak English, Mandarin (forced to attend elementary school in it, hated it), and Malaysian Malay (did highschool in it, but only catching up on political and parliamentary stuff over the last 1-2 years.)
My name is Jerng. I live in Malaysia. I'm 43. Not seeing anyone exclusively rn. Have had monogamous and ENM relationships in the past. Relationships are not a huge priority in life for me, they're more like for fun. I tend to write on my dating profiles, "married to work, cheating with you. best if you're married to work too".
Since this is probably a US-oriented group, I should say more about geography. I did third grade in Mrs Linda Jonson's class at Wilmore Elementary, KY, yonks ago when my dad was attending seminary. I also went to college in Maine and graduated '05. Otherwise I've been based in Malaysia. Malaysia's a fascinating mashup of racial trauma with a state constitution - about 70% of the population is Muslim and they are subject to Islamic law, though the non-Muslims are not. So, smaller "official" dating pool. Might as well meet people. Anywhere I can. Lol.
Currently I'm busy being very poor and nerdy, catching up on maths and physical conditioning and hopefully later, macro-asset allocation. Trying for a 10-year study break, but not sure if I will make it. Lol. Pretty much tells you what my priorities are in life. I don't mind accompanying partners on normal stuff like TV, travelling, or eating out, but I almost never bother on my own except for work or anthropology.
Anthropology : so I find people sooo interesting, but I don't think most of us are very complicated underneath. During college I kinda figured out how to quantify all my own conscious experiences, and figured there weren't many more important things to do in life, so I essentially am just living it out to see what happens.
Anyway, long boring dorky intro must get cut short for verbosity now. Most of my social life is online. Hit me up if you have questions or like making strange friends in strange places.
Ciao ciao for now
No comments :
Post a Comment