2026-08-26 at

neurotic trauma potatoes

I used to worry about the legal liability to me, of traumatised people going off and killing themselves. My mum said she might do it, if I burnt my cert on the stage at college graduation. I was too tired to argue and had already been waiting for two years to get out, so I played it safe.

Twenty-one years later, mum is safely dead, and I have met a LOT more people, with all sorts of trauma. I figure some of them are crazy enough to kill themselves anyway. What is my role in society? I can help them out a bit here and there, but I will deny active involvement in their self-extinction.

Each person carries the natural ability, and arguably a right to self-direction. A larger government than that, leads to all sorts of religious beliefs about right and wrong.

No comments :

Post a Comment