2019-12-17 at

True Story: Heaven and Hell in the Workplace

A friend of a friend, from a third-world country, joined a firm there. That firm is headquartered in a first-world country, and displays the characteristics of that first-world country even in its third-world office. My friend's friend said, it was like heaven, like no other firm she had worked in before in that third-world country. I too have been working in this third-world country for fifteen years, and I have lived in it for several years more than that. I think, perhaps, my tolerance for employers is lower, and I have simply not experienced the worst of employment in that third-world country, because I never worked in the worst of its firms. However, it could also be the case that people such as myself are the origin of hell for everyone else in these third-world countries. Who knows. More interviews must be conducted.

No comments :

Post a Comment