2022-08-21 at

CSR, Citizenship, Civics, Civil Society

Every so often a new friend will try to explain to me that I should have more empathy, and I have to adjust their perspective to understand that I make a lot of effort to reduce empathy, so it is an active strategy, not an accident. If they keep going, perhaps about how I shouldn't quantify everything ... I simply point out it is a matter of cultural values : I do not value for example, humanism, or filial piety ... and I don't try to make the people around me discard those values, even if I think my culture is the best culture for civilisation. So we leave it to history to decide what is good, by waiting to see what is proven to be bad by eventual extinction. This is the model of good citizenship, I think you should die but I do not kill you, because I believe you must have a fair chance to kill yourself.

No comments :

Post a Comment