2023-01-08 at

Personal Governance going into 2023

2000 : I got my highschool diploma.

2004 : I figured out how to quantify human experience, and projected that it would take me 20 years to fully absorb the implications of this understanding.

2005 : I graduated from college in the US, and decided to study commerce in Malaysia.

2007 : Having quit my third job, after two years of work, I began pursuing gradschool at home while working. At this point I began to have enough free time for dating, which was severely deprioritised in the stages before that. A lot of commercial distractions happened here, I worked on software engineering, and food and beverage retail. I set segmented directional goals in 2008 ... maybe I should make an updated version.

2012 : I did grad school at home, full-time, for most of the year.

2013-2022 : I allocated a decade for commercial pursuits. I dated the most in this period.

2023 : my schedule tells me it is time to deallocate from commercial pursuits. Time to refocus on studies, for a bit. Perhaps in the future, a greater focus on commerce. Something tells me, my schedule is gonna be hella messy anyway.

Big hmm.

Updated Directional Goal-setting in 2023 : ( beginning of mid-career, 40yo )


Review of Toy-goals in 2019 : ( end of early-career, 36yo )
Directional Goal-setting circa 2008 or 2008 : ( mid of early-career, 25/26yo )

No comments :

Post a Comment