2023-09-06 at

Relationships are Work

I often check in with my friends. Usually if we're not sure about long-term compatibility, I'll just focus on QA and BAU. How are you feeling today? Do I still entertain you? How would you like me to dress? How hard do you need me to be? How long? For how long? I'm not feeling so good today, do you mind if I use my fingers? Do you like tongue? Do you like your X being Y-ed? Let's go malling. Let's go to the gym. Do you like swimming? How about a walk in the park? What did you do at work today? Do you feel that your career is progressing? Met any new people? Were they nice? Don't give up - you'll find your person. You'll find your persons! What can I do to make you happier? I love you, but I'm married to work. I am my work. You, will find your person. And maybe I'll find one too.

No comments :

Post a Comment