2020-08-01 at

Business people are not boring

When I was younger, I thought that business people were quite boring. They never discussed systematic ways to build or destroy things - which is what the sciency and community oriented people tended to do. After working with business people for a few years, from 2005 to 2020, I guess my main learning is that business people are not all boring - but they are boring when they are secretive. That is what competitive people care about: ways they can get hurt, and ways they can gain an advantage over others. This is worse if they are the shy and sensitive type of person, or if they are the sort that cares about relationships because they value privacy, or family safety, or if they fear loss of friends and wealth. So I have concluded that business people are not boring. Only shy and secretive people are boring ... now studies will continue, as there is no reason to stop ...

No comments :

Post a Comment