2023-06-07 at

Social Audit

Meditations on process. Much of the year (off) has passed, and much more threatens to pass very soon ... I am certainly not working as fast as I should be. The main factors of this are social life. For the sake of comprehension, here are what I regard as social distractions :


- dealing with my late mother's estate; dealing with my sisters in relation to this

- dealing with my father and his situation in life


- dealing with relatives on my mother's side who are enthusiastic about meetings for the sake of meetings; helping some furthermore to develop their ideas for small businesses

- dealing with relatives on my father's side who are incapacitated or ignorant about how to organise their welfare; helping to engage with related parties towards solutions


- dealing with colleagues who are under duress, and in need of legal and political support

- dealing with members of my business network who are in need of counsel, in areas where I have some experience; particularly on the governance of industrial relations and retail markets


- dealing with technology and restaurant industry parties who are searching for labour; often not being able to identify what they want exactly

- dealing with neighbours and their ignorance in self-organisation towards governing a 300 MM MYR asset


- dealing with intimate partners who express needs for support

- dealing with potential partners who are shopping themselves around in public markets 


- dealing with partners from past business activities

No comments :

Post a Comment