2024-05-03 at

Too Easy

Pain and suffering. Jensen is trending. Let me put it this way ... character is not about struggling. Lord knows, there have been billions of suffering people in history who individually amounted to characterless nothings. The optimisation if I may, is slightly less sentimental. It's just a matter of operating on your envelope. If you are dumb, and you take the maximum difficulty path, your statistical bouquet of output changes somewhat - and the same is true if you are smart. It's quite tautological, really ... if your life is easy, it just means you're playing on a level that's not hard enough for your skill level. That is why I don't seek to win more than 50% of the games I play. In fact, usually I'm looking for a 5-10% success rate.

No comments :

Post a Comment